NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – Haridwar
Protect yourself and others!
Follow these Do’s and Don’ts
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- If you have these signs/symptoms please call state Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24×7 helpline at 011-23978046.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Split in public.
Together we can fight Coronavirus
If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough or difficulty in breathing, please call the state helpline number or 24×7 helpline numbers of Ministry and Family Welfare, Government of India and follow the instructions.
1075 (Toll Free) | 011-23978046
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com